Wednesday, November 27, 2013

That's why you're still kids, you're stupid.

Okay, i don't normally comment on stuff like this, but this picture caught my eye while i was randomly flitting about the internet on this chilly, cloudy Thanksgiving Eve Eve....



....this is a photo of One Direction, currently the biggest and most profitable boy band on the planet.  I've seen female coworkers swoon over their songs, but i had no idea they looked like that.  What... the... fuck.  They look.... so.... i mean, is it just me?  Or do they just look incredibly weird and lame?  Is this what preteen girls currently fap to?

I mean, jeez.  Backstreet Boys, N*Sync, i could see the appeal of those groups, even if i didn't like their music.  But look at those guys.  They look like... what do they look like, Jimmy?

Dorks.

Yeah, they look like dorks.

I really do not understand anything anymore.

2 comments:

Kagekatsu said...

One Direction is basically what happens when you clone Justin Bieber and give him a British accent.

And people ask me why I can't stand mainstream music these days.

Unknown said...

Oh, there's some good stuff out there. I like that ol' Lady Gaga and... that Lana Del Rey song?

This is probably more about visual style than actual music. I just can't get over how they LOOK.